Possible indicators that the Lord may be calling you to religious life as a Capuchin Franciscan Friar could be:
* A desire to make a gift of your life to God
* A conviction to dedicate your life to the service of God and His People
* A desire to live the Gospel
* Love for and fidelity to the Pope and the teachings of the Church
* Desire to conform your life to Christ, particularly through the vows of poverty, chastity and obedience
* Love for prayer
* Desire to serve the poor and afflicted
* Desire to witness to God's love in the world
* Desire to be a brother to the world and to build up relationships
* Desire to lead others to truth/faith/Christ
* Love for your life of faith
* Inspired by the lives of people such as St Francis of Assisi and/or St Padre Pio
* Love for Christ Crucified
* Devotion to Mary
* Desire to live simply
* Inspired by Christ's invitation to be "eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven"
* Inspired by Christ's invitation to "go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then, come follow me"
Perhaps you may identify strongly with some of these indicators in a particular way. If this is so, consider contacting our Vocation Director to discuss this, or fill out our Initial Contact Form.